Hello everyone. Here is the brief progress of Rubi module in the 11th week of GSoC period.
The main PR, which contains the major changes of this GSoC period was merged this week. I had not run pyflakes on it. I ran pyflakes on the main PR and fixed undefined issues.
This week was mainly spent to test code generation. Initially, there was some error in generating the code. An issue was opened in this regard. I tried various other structure of Rubi to get it working. Currently, patterns are not matched correctly. I have opened a PR for this. We are still trying to get the code generator working so that we can reduce the loading time of rules. Now, the loading time of all rules is around 10 minutes.